Sometimes this illness makes me laugh at myself!

For those light hearted moments, in here please!

Moderators: Missy, hampster, martyn, coryad, BeeNumber12, kimks mom, Vix, AndreaM, japatchett

Re: Sometimes this illness makes me laugh at myself!

Postby BeeNumber12 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Gillian, At least you didn't start the engine and drive away. :auto-layrubber:
Regards,
Dorothy
Please independently check any information or advice, by reading from or questioning reputable sources, before acting on it.
BeeNumber12

Postby mollyjane » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Has anyone jumped into the passenger seat of your car then remembered that you were the driver?! Of all the places it had to happen in the Main Street of town. I had to act quickly so I pretended I was looking for something in the glove box. What a tube!
mollyjane

Postby t4 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 pm

I've put washing into the toilet!!!!! Luckily I didn't flush it. :lol:
t4

Postby Galixie » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:33 pm

I'm really glad I caught myself just before I would've put soft soap on my toothbrush. :green:

I went to the mall with a friend yesterday and, after about an hour, I was really wiped out. I was trudging along at the speed of snail. On the drive home I just randomly blurted out, "I'm tired."
My friend sarcastically responded, "Really? I would've never guessed by all that perky enthusiasm you're showing."
Me, "Well I hide it well."
:lol:
Galixie

Postby lozza » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Dear all,

I have managed to put my TV remote in my bag and take to work ! I have only just discovered it and pulled remote in from of everyone, I also managed to say " what on earth have I got this with me ... ! " everyone just started laughing. I know my bag is big but really. If I managed to put the TV in my bag as well, I admit " I have issues"

has anyone else done this ?

regards

Lozza :sunny:
lozza

Postby Vix » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi Lozza
Yes I have done this before probably about 15 years before I was diagnosed and a few years before I started getting really ill. I lived with my parents at the time so I had to explain that they would have to get up to change channels etc until I got home, very embarrassing! I was always doing things like this maybe now I know why!
Vx
Vix

Postby Dina » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:28 pm

I have a tendency to drop things when I need my jab - last week I threw 2 cups of water all over a meeting table and 3 of the people there. At least I managed to put the cups of tea down safely first!

I also walk into doorframes, get my handbag strap caught on door handles and trip over invisible stones on the floor... :whistle:
Dina

Previous

Return to The Social Corner