Conference & Places to stay

For those light hearted moments, in here please!

Moderators: Missy, hampster, martyn, coryad, BeeNumber12, kimks mom, Vix, AndreaM, japatchett

Conference & Places to stay

Postby July » Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Guys,
Hoping to attend the conference in October could any one recommend hotels or a B&B in the area that is not to far away from the conference? :scratch:
July

Re: Conference & Places to stay

Postby kimks mom » Mon May 27, 2013 4:01 pm

You should contact the PAS office and ask them..or send an email to Martyn at chair at pernicious-anaemia-society.org
Replace at with @.

I think when you call to book your place for the conference, you could ask then.

http://www.pernicious-anaemia-society.o ... conference

Regards,
Pat
I am a support person for my daughter who was diagnosed with PA and Folate Anaemia in 1994, at the age of 27. Another daughter diagnosed with Hashimotos 2010 but she doesn't have PA.
kimks mom

Postby jadeam2 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi I don't know if you have found anywhere left, but I have a friend who lives near Bridgend and she is also a travel agent so she is going too let me know Will post on here when she lets me know xxx
jadeam2

Postby Missy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:30 am

I have stayed in the Seabank hotel in Porthcawl on a couple of occasions, cheap and cheerful, nice food, entertainment and bingo in the evening, used by coach tours, not far from Bridgend.

It's part of the Leisureplex chain and used by Alfa coach holidays.
Missy

Postby thefox » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi There are a few rooms left at the Wyndham Wetherspoon hotel in Bridgend 18th and19. thefox
thefox

Postby thefox » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi Again. I have just been on the website for the Wyndham Arms Hotel Wetherspoons in Bridgend and they have vacancies for double room at about £50 per night still available. I am staying there with my wife and it looks reasonable. Only problem is the parking is about 150 yards away but it is close to the Conference. Would be pleased to meet anyone going to the Conference the evening before. thefox
thefox

Return to The Social Corner