new cat website

For those light hearted moments, in here please!

Moderators: Missy, hampster, martyn, coryad, BeeNumber12, kimks mom, Vix, AndreaM, japatchett

new cat website

Postby lozza » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Dear all,
i have been studying website design for past 6 months and have just created my first website which is now live and can be found on the following

http://www.catslifestyle.co.uk

i would put whole link in address bar- as i am not a large company !

i will update regarding Parathyroid after my next hospital appointment in may, have changed GP practice....

the story continues,

its nice to try a new skill.

best wishes

Lozza :sunny:
lozza

Re: new cat website

Postby Vix » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 am

Hi Lozza
I think its a brilliant idea to learn new skills and try new things at times like this when your health is up and down. It makes you feel more in control of your life again and gives you something to look forward to doing. I hope all is moving forward health wise and look forward to hearing the latest after your hospital appointment.
Vx
Vix

Postby BeeNumber12 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Cool Site, Loz! You gave a good idea of the personality of each cat. Dudley appears kind of large and has a "M" on his face. Black and whites (tuxedo?) are always appealing. Is Harry your first one? He is the snuggle bug, I bet. I will check in again. Congratulations on great and useful skill. :animals-ginger:

Dorothy
Regards,
Dorothy
Please independently check any information or advice, by reading from or questioning reputable sources, before acting on it.
BeeNumber12

Postby coryad » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 am

Very nice Lozza! I love kitties so much, I am especially fond of black and black & white cats.
Congrats on your new skill :clap:
coryad

Postby lozza » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:07 pm

Dear All,

Thank you for all your kind words, i have changed the layout of the website to meet the requirements of my course and have now submitted the website for marking- this is my last assignment, so fingers cross that i have passed. Yes it has been good to learn something new, which has help to take my mind of the Endocrine clinic.

i have been for more blood test, due for a second ultarsound scan soon of my neck- appointment to come and another endocrine appointment on may 23rd, i hope to provide a full update on my path with parathyroid, as at the moment it is just as messy as b12 if you ask me.

i hope the website www.catslifestyle.co.uk will provide some joy, hopefully i will get around to designing something a bit more complicated, but for the moment i am glad with what i have done!

best wishes

Lozza :sunny:
lozza

Return to The Social Corner