Duvet days

A forum for your polls only

Moderators: Missy, hampster, martyn, coryad, BeeNumber12, kimks mom, Vix, AndreaM, japatchett

How many Duvet Day to you have in a month

once a month
12%
2- 4 times a month
24%
most weekends
29%
i missed this poll, as i was having a duvet day
35%

Total votes : 17

Duvet days

Postby lozza » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm

ok, i confess, i have many duvet days, after a good nap, i do strat to have a bit of energy,I was just wondering what other members experiences are ?
lozza

Re: Duvet days

Postby Vix » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:50 am

Every day is a duvet day for me for now. Can't wait until I am not so duvet-dependant. Oh I like that phrase, I have a duvet dependancy!
Vx
Vix

Postby lozza » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Vix,

Your comments did make me laugh, "duvet dependancy" ok, i confess i am also "duvet dependancy", perhaps we should start a pernicious anaemia duvet dependancy group.

Are you duvet dependant ?

when i was a kid, i had this comfort blanket, i would take it everywhere, Mum had to wash the thing at night as i wouldn't part with it. In the morning i would wake up and say "blanket smells strange"- ok i was 2 at the time, perhaps this was the start to my "duvet dependancy " and my b12 problem- mystery solved!!

does anyone else have some "duvet dependancy"stories ?

i need a laugh at the moment

best wishes

Lozza :sunny:
lozza

Postby daized » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 am

I Think me an my duvet are gene-spliced at the moment. Everything in my room is set up to be within reach. I also got a remote control light so I didn't have to get out of bed to turn it off when I gave in to exhaustion...

Daiz xx
daized

Return to Polls